Friday, August 31, 2007

~ Birthday - Part 1 ~

Today I have hit a new milestone... I am 30! So many things (Happy and sad) have happened.

It has been many years since I celebrated my birthday.. hence I was very happy and looking forward to yesterday's gathering. (even if it is not bcos of the special day). Andrea never fails to bring me suspences and surprises. I never knew where we were suppose to go. After we hop on Norman's car, I was blinded and hands tied up.. hahahhaa.. It was only when we reached the destination that I realised we are going for KTV plus Buffet at Parkway Parade!!

I couldn't recall when was the last time I went to the KTV..... 4 - 6 years ago probably..... The food was nice! I like the desert and salmon! Norman and Sookiat made me a special birthday 'cake' made up of salmon sashimi! My favourite ... and it is very innovative.. I wonder who came up with that idea :p Thank you all......


Of course, I knew I wasn't going to be let off easily.. As expected, I was supposed to perform a series of tasks to come...

task 1
First, Andrea picked a difficult song.. "Ja Jambo"! Ok.. this was not too bad.. cos I only need to sing.. She took the video while I sang.. Pass.... phew...

task 2
I picked my 2nd task from a box.. and unlucky me.. I got the most difficult one which is to act as a Mamasan! :'( My goodness.. I am not good at acting! Started to panic.... Argghhhhh..
- knock the door and enter the KTV room.. sat beside Norman and Sookiat and started to blabber... "Sir, you names? Is it your first visit? What would you like to have? Any girls you are interested in?" chilled... Norman seems to take the hit worse.. he just couldn't help smiling and it is making me difficult to act.. Andrea can't help laughing while taking the video... Soo Kiat is clever! When I ask their names again, he point to Norman and say "He is Zhang Dong" I nearly wants to blurt out.. :D Sabo!!! hahahhaha.. Pass..

task 3
Andrea picked another tough song.. this time is "Taipei to Beijing".. Singing is ok... but now she wants me to mimic her action/dance.. Arghhhh.. really cannot make it... Fail..


Well, all good things must come to an end. When it's time to leave, I was presented with my birthday card and present! I am so touched... Thank you all!! You don't know how happy I was.. I really appreciate the time, effort, brain juice, money, co-ordination... that was put in behind the scene for me. I will treasure it in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment