Wednesday, January 23, 2008

~ Happy Anniversary ~


Yesterday was our 6th Anniversary. Time really flies so fast... we have ROM for 6 years.. now with 2 adorable children.. I felt very blessed.. :D

I took leave for 2 purposes. As it was an 'auspicious' date, we were supposed to dust the whole house, clean the altar and put up the new stuff... it is also the 15th day of the month and we prayed to the deities..

As I was busy cleaning up, the door bell rang and there was a delivery man sending a bouquet of tulips.. so sweet of Hubby! Second time he gave me flowers... and it was 9 white tulips! I am very happy.. still wondering how much he spent.. Gave hubby a sweet kiss and I am in the mood for food.. hahahaha. All the 'hard' work is making me hungry....


I decided to have lunch at Kuishinbo at Suntec because I love Japanese food. There has a lot of variety of food and it only cost $19.90++ ! (*lunch within 1 hour :p). I loved the salmon sashimi.. it is my favourite! They are fresh and all the other sushi are so delicious... I like the handrolls, cold noodles, soft shell crab, soup, beef and many many others..... Yummy....

After a heavy lunch, it is time to walk... :p We went shopping around Carrefour... and headed back home.. :) 6 years of marriage... I hope there are many many more years to go... seeing our kids grow and be a happy family forever... Dearest Hubby, Thank you for the flowers... I love them and I love you! Muak!

No comments:

Post a Comment