Thursday, July 23, 2009

~ Hubby - Out of Town ~


Hubby flew off to Manila early this morning and only scheduled to be back next Tuesday.. He'll be flying very frequently for the next few months and will be away from Singapore for a longer period of time. Gosh, I got to get use to this and learn how to manage my work, the children and home matters while he is away. Luckily with the advances of IT, I can still see and talk to him. :) Was glad to know that he has reached the hotel and even get to see how big the room is.

While hubby is away, our master bedroom toilet flooring has cracked and the water starts to seep in making the toilet smelly. Hubby arranged the contractor to come down today to fix it. Coincidentally, there seems to be some renovation works going on upstairs and the sound of the drilling is driving me crazy as I was working from home. :( I cannot go downstairs to work as it took the contractor one whole day to re-do the flooring. Ah well, the good thing is I got a new flooring foc. Since I'll be staying at my Bil's place tonight, I won't need to use the toilet and can keep it dry till I return on Friday night. :D I guess it wasn't too bad afterall.

No comments:

Post a Comment