Monday, October 12, 2009

~ Weekend ~

I am wondering if the kids felt bored being with Mummy alone.. Can't really bring them to many places compared to when Daddy is around. The only thing is they have more MRT and bus trips.. Well, at least I enjoy taking them to take bus rides..

Saturday was dinner at the Kopitiam at Hougang Plaza with my inlaws. Then we went shop awhile in NTUC before going back to Sil's place.

Sunday as usual was lunch at mum's place. Happen to meet the bus uncle and auntie who ferry Denver to school everyday. Coincidentally they are also going to Boon Keng for 'Brunch'. Had a casual chat with them along the way which makes the ride enjoyable.


The children wanted to go to 舅舅 house and they asked him if they can pop by. :) Brother Owen always welcome them to go whenever he is free. Denver will spend most of his time playing the Playstation games while Gladys just run around the house.. making me so tired.
Gladys also puke on me during dinner time with brother and my sil at the coffeeshop... URGGGH.. Messy.. Luckily it's near Brother's home and he quickly get me a new t-shirt to change..Else I will have trouble getting home.




The other 'unfortunate' thing that happened was the fan in the room which I am temporary staying in is broken. :( Aiyo... I have to switch on the aircon whole night (without a blanket) and ended up losing sleep. Can't wait for hubby to be back home..

No comments:

Post a Comment