Tuesday, November 24, 2009

~ Housework - Folding Clothes ~

Today marks the end of Jasper & Royston's 6 Days 4 Nights stay at our place. (Why 4 nights? cos the cousins went home to sleep on 1 of the nights :p). They will be bunking in with their aunt for another 2 nights before my inlaws return from their vacation.

Peace is temporarily restored.. so today I got Denver to help me fold the smaller clothings and towels. (Mummy needs to delegate task to ease my load :D. Moreover, it's good to train them early with simple house work). Started teaching Denver some months ago and he needs more practice or he'll forgets how to do it - like today. Gladys on the other hand is busy following how gor gor is doing and tries folding it herself. Although it is consuming more time and energy to have the kids fold the clothes compared to me doing it myself now, the returns will be great in the future. :D

Good job!

No comments:

Post a Comment