Sunday, November 22, 2009

~ Ready or Not? ~

4 more days to go and there are so many things that has yet to be done! I finally started packing our luggages for the trip and am only halfway through... After seeing the amount of load we have so far, hubby decided to borrow another 20" luggage from his colleague.

Gosh... so many things to do and for the first time I felt so not ready. I guess it's probably due to the recent happenings.. Denver's Graudation and P1 Orientation, my inlaws away for vacation and we are helping out with the kids etc. Busy Busy Busy....

I will be going to office early tomorrow and hubby will be left alone with 4 children at home. I wonder if he can manage them... Hopefully by the time I'm back, everyone and everything will be in 1 piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment