Tuesday, January 05, 2010

~ Day 2 - Settling Down ~

Day 2 of school and I hope the kids have settled down already. Denver has to get up early every morning to have his breakfast, bath, change into his uniform and gets ready to go to school with his cousins.

All P1 and P2 students will assemble at the parade square while P3 to P6 in the school hall. They will have the "Whole School Reading Program" at 730am.


Denver is seated according to his class.

Gladys on the other hand seems to be doing ok. 阿公 brought her down to wait for her school bus and she started going to school on her own. The only thing is she is even more STICKY to me when I'm back home. I can sense that both Denver & Gladys needed my attention more now. Every night I'll have to go through Denver's school work and check his bag. On top of that have to spend time with the children for storybooks and squeeze in a bit of play time if possible. I think I have to start planning my own timetable too to make time for both of them.

Side notes: It's so kind and thoughtful of my neighbour to give Denver a present to congratulate him on his new milestone in Primary school. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. hi, glad Denver enjoy his class :)
    I am jealous when i see other Pri school parents can mingle with kiddos..NanQiao cannot ..sian , no photo for milestone blog..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andy, I guess each school manage things differently bah.. I didn't stay long in Sengkang Pri also. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get a chance in the future. How is Wei doing in school? :)

    ReplyDelete