Tuesday, August 28, 2007

~ Denver's Nursery Class Photo ~

Denver was so excited when I got home yesterday. "Mummy! See my photo!". "I am riding on a horse!... This is Chermaine, Russell, Jia Xin, Mrs Ling, Mrs Wee, Xiao Lao Shi..... and me!".. :D He really brighten my mood after a hectic day at work.

I love his photos although he did not smile as much and look kinda stiff and un-natural. Denver sat down beside me and tell me all his friends' and teachers' name one by one. "So who is your best friend?" I asked. He did not even ponder and started pointing at the class photo. "This, this and this!". "I like Russell, Jia Xin, Joel and Chermaine Mak ". :D

Today, Denver got his worksheets and books which he did for term 3. His colouring and writing skills have improved (compare to the previous 2 terms). There is also a toothbrush and a cup inside. Ever since he started school, I realised he is able to brush his teeth better now. He even makes sure that he washes his face and wipe his hands dry without having me to remind him all the time. Keep up the good work! Denver!

No comments:

Post a Comment