Saturday, October 13, 2007

~ Drawings - Water Paints ~

A couple of days ago, Denver came home telling me his teacher has taught them using water paints.... and ever since then, he has been bugging me to buy new paints for him.

"Mummy, can you buy paints for me?"

o~O~o

"Mummy, when are you buying paints?"

o~O~o

"Mummy, are we going to buy paints today?"

o~O~o

"You buying paints for me today? Hooray!!"
He just couldn't wait.. I have to keep reminding him I will be buying him one when we find the time and provided he does his homework and be a good boy... :p. Work has been piling up lately and his daily "nagging" and "questioning" are really getting on my nerves... :(

Yesterday, my hubby and I finally took time to go to Compass Point and we bought Denver a box of water paint, some paint brush and drawing blocks. He was so happy that when we reached home that night, he wanted me to start painting with him.. I was so tired... My initial intention was to work on the transition plan..but my eyes couldn't help closing... and I doze off..... *Snore....
This morning, he woke up saying he wanted to paint again!

"Mummy, can you paint with me?"

o~O~o

"Denver, Mummy's tired.. can you paint by yourself?"

o~O~o

"I don't know how leh, Mummy paint with me"

o~O~o

"I want Mummy paint with me"

I had to wait till Gladys took her afternoon nap before I can keep Denver company.. Yawnz..

"Denver, this is how you should hold your brush.. "

o~O~o

"I know, I know!"

o~O~o
(Stubborn)


Finally completed 2 pictures... He is still a beginner and of course I have to help him "touch up"...LOL... but he painted most of the picture himself.. Not too bad :D I wonder if he is going to paint tomorrow...

Anyway... staying up late tonight.. I can only have time for myself when the kids are asleep.. I have to get that plan done.. :( Sometimes, I wonder how I can manage.. family, work, kids, housework... don't really have any free time for myself.. except blogging for awhile.. sighz.. getting tired... I will just have to take one step at a time.... 加油!

No comments:

Post a Comment