Friday, October 05, 2007

~ Gladys' 1st Art Piece ~

As expected, there will not be an additional shuttle @ Kovan and Outram MRT with the office relocation in November. This did not come as a surprise to me... At least I have the option to work from home for 2 days per week.. even though I will only get 60% of the transport allowance and probably not be able to claim for the broadband charges.. that's fine with me. Most importantly is I am able to balance my work and family life after the move.

The past few days have been really tiring.. Too many activities over the previous weekend and the outcome is - whole family falling sick.. :(

Luckily the kids were alright.. I haven't been feeling good though. Dizzy spell, headache, stuffy nose, sorethroat.... I even have to take a cab and work from home yesterday afternoon because the office is too cold! Hubby is also suffering from a cold too.. The problem with being a parent is you still have to take care of your younger ones even if you are ill. However, it's better that the parent falling sick than the kids.
Gladys had running nose and a slight cough.. Hence, she has been cranky and nosiy. Somehow I feel the toys no longer interest her as she starts throwing them aside... So to cheer her up, I took out a notebook and box of crayons for her to 'draw'. She was so excited when she saw me putting all the crayons on the floor. Without any hesitation, she started grabbing the crayons and scribble on the paper... Instead of sticking to one crayon.. she was so happy and frantically change the colours of the crayon she held tightly in her hand. Black, red, green, blue, yellow, orange....back to black again.. Woooow.... Here you have it! Her first art piece! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment