Wednesday, November 07, 2007

~ Flor Lee's Birthday + Farewell Tea Party ~

Yesterday was Florence's 30th birthday.. :) so we had a belated birthday lunch with her at Coral today. The theme is to wear Pink.. and most of us did. (urmm.. except that there are some tiny arguments over the judgement of colour as some looks purple and some looks orange :p).. Anyway, we had a wonderful lunch! I couldn't really enjoy the event as I lost my voice and really sound very bad when I start to talk.. (So I was quiet and kept myself busy eating). Andrea managed to get a box of salad (Florence's favourite) as her Birthday 'cake'... hahaha.. Of course, we can't miss out the Birthday card which everyone has signed on.

Later in the afternoon, we had another mini Farewell Fruit party at one of our meeting rooms. Half of the helpdesk analysts will start working in Tuas next Monday and Florence's team will also be moving down to the 13th floor... it will be very difficult for us to gather like this again.. :(

Even though it's a mini event, there are quite a range of stuff like grapes, papaya, pear, jelly, biscuits etc... As this coming Saturday is the company's dinner & dance, we also took this opportunity to gather and share the accessories to wear for this year's DnD theme.. (Survivor & Tribal). I have not decided what to wear and match yet.. But I did grab some braclets and a necklace.. :)

Looking forward to this weekend.. Hope I'll be lucky and win a prize :D

No comments:

Post a Comment