Friday, November 16, 2007

~ Medical Review ~

Yesterday's night teleconference started and ended rather late... When my phone alarm started to ring, I did not really feel like waking up and had a sudden urge to work from home. However, I got to go for my medical review @ suntec and thus have to force myself to wash up and to go office.

It's a busy morning.... I tried to clear my stuff before I left for my appointment which is scheduled at 11am. It is a long wait at the clinic.... there are always so many people looking for Dr Fung. I sat quietly at a corner, reading my medical report while waiting. As expected, my cholestral readings are on the high side... However, there are also abnormal readings on my urine test with rather high white blood cells count.

Doctor called me in to wait in her room.. that's another 5 mins wait before she came in. With regards to my cholestral level, I was adviced to reduce my weight, do regular exercise and cut down on oily, fatty, fried food. The other abnormalities stated in my report is there are fungus and bacteria in my urine test. I asked what was the caused and she explains that this is due to high sugar and carbo. I would have to cut down on sweet stuff and intake less carbo like rice, flour, noodles. She also puts me on a 3 days medication for this. I headed for lunch at the basement food court after I collected the medicine. Looked around and had no idea what to eat... especially after my medical review... It's going to be noon time and I better order something before the crowd comes in. After making one round, I finally decided to eat Japanese's fish, vege rice set.

Had a little walk around Suntec, bought a set of single fitted bedsheet which cost me $10.35 and I took a bus back to Concourse. 1240pm... Tired.. I filled up my cup with warm water and took the medicine... It was alright before I realised the wordings on the box..毒藥... Hmmmmm..

Was so excited that I show the box to Andrea, SiewHuan, Soo kiat and Kealvyn... Most of them were so amazed except for Kealvyn... I have not show hubby yet... maybe tomorrow... but I seriously don't think he will be amazed too..:p

No comments:

Post a Comment