Friday, January 11, 2008

~ Denver refuses to attend school ~

Denver started his K1 classes this Monday. After last year experience, I thought he would settle down in school easily.. Sad to say ... yesterday he gave me a heart attack by crying while waiting for the school bus.. :( and cause a BIG BIG commotion downstair...

My father in law had to bring him back to my brother in law's house.. Make a call to us and I had to call home and 'persuade' him to go to school.. He keep crying on the other end of the phone crying for Mummy... so sad.... I have to be hard hearted and scold him. Warning him that I will not return home if he did not go to school.. Sighz..

After much argument over the phone, he finally agreed... Hubby had to drive all the way back from work back to send him to school... he kept sobbing along the way and arrive late.. :( I was suppose to work from home yesterday... so I guess he must have see that I am not in my usual working clothes and thought that I am home... causing the big hoo haa... We took Denver out to Compass Point last night to play and borrowed some books from the library.. Hopefully this will pacify him and he be good.

I have applied to work from home for 2 days per week (every Thursday and Friday) starting this week. With yesterday's experience, I had to change into my working attire this morning. So far no phone calls.. which means good news... Denver called my mobile around noon time just to tell me that he has been a good boy and did not cry in school.. phew..

Denver is a very sweet boy.. I know he is naughty.. but the way he walk, talk, play, run is so adorable to me... no doubt he may not listen and refused to do his homework, I still love him very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment