Friday, February 01, 2008

~ Hair Cut ~

I finally got my hair cut at Rivervale Mall (Hair Inn).. Spent $18... and I must say it is the Fastest hair cut I ever got.. I think it only took her around 10 minutes to finish the job.. She did not go for the details at all...snap snap snap and done... Oh well... At least my hair looks neater and hubby don't need to wait too long for me as he is looking after 2 kids.

Tomorrow is Brother's wedding day! So Exciting!! We went to Bro's house in Toa Payoh to let Denver jump on his bed...First time visiting his new home.. it is a resale 4 room flat, but very nicely decorated. The only pity is that the Ah Longs are still pouring paint on the main door even though there is a Police notice stated that the previous owner has already left the unit.. :( I hope they will get some peace soon..

Oh! I need to prepare Denver's clothings and that reminds me... I need to do some ironing... Will update more photos tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment