Saturday, August 09, 2008

~ Happy National Day ~

It's Singapore 43rd Birthday! There is a NDP 08 countdown party yesterday night in the open field outside my house. That area has already hosted many events for CNY, New Year etc.. I stayed up for the lucky draw and Fireworks.. Initially, I wanted to bring Denver down to experience the fireworks in person... but he could not wake up :( So, I went down alone to video it down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXBD1FX598M

I always loved to watch the National Day Parade on TV... but as years past and as I grow older, it doesn't seems to matter if I missed it. Denver is not even keen at all.. he is more interested to watch cartoon programs instead.

Another day has past.. rainy days lately and the long weekend is half gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment