Thursday, August 21, 2008

~ Pre-Birthday Lunch at Sakura ~

Today hubby treat me to a Slumpous lunch at Sakura International Buffet (Yio Chu Kang Stadium).. I'll take that as a pre-birthday lunch :p. I always love Salmon Sashimi.. so really had a lot today. :D There is a lot of variety of food.. my stomach cannot take it the whole lot of them..

Apart from the first round of sushi attack.. there are baked oysters, cheese scallops, mussels, cold prawn, salad etc. Teppanyaki (include lamb chop, salmon and beef, etc.), tempura and grilled items. It is my first time tasting fresh - uncooked prawn too... urmm exoctic taste.. :p




There are a range of chinese dishes as well... including fried rice, hotdogs, vegetables etc.. but I reserve my stomach for the other dimsum.



In terms of soup, there are mushroom soup and also Yu Chi. The most special thing is there is Yam desert.. :) I seldom see that in a buffet.





Of course, we cannot forget about deserts! There are cheesecakes, kueh lapis, blackforest etc.. puddings, fruits, ice cream and beverages. All these really completes the buffet with a satisfying touch.



My stomach is really bloated.. as usual, it is hard to enjoy a quiet meal (without the kids around) and I really enjoy it. Thanks dear for the treat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment