Wednesday, September 24, 2008

~ Sick sick sick ~

The whole family seems to be down with a flu and cough.. It all started with Denver and Gladys.. then it spread to me 2 days ago and now Hubby became the next victim as well.

Has been really tired lately (I think I have been saying this so many times)... More night meetings, going on weekend support, colleagues leaving, falling sick, less time with the kids are making me losing the synergy to work.

Wednesday nights are Terrible.. 2 straight meetings in a row and have to take minutes.. This week alone I have 3 night meetings .. still thinking if I can attend the one scheduled tomorrow as it's Gladys' birthday...

Time: 1145pm... I just finished the meetings, submit the minutes and going to do the laundry later before going to bed... Yawnnnzzz...

I'll be on half day leave tomorrow but still have not decided where to take the kids out. sighz....

No comments:

Post a Comment