Sunday, September 07, 2008

~ Weekend Activities ~

Saturday
======
- Took the kids to the doctor in the morning as they were coughing.
- Denver went swimming lesson withe hubby while I 'rest' at home with Gladys.
- Went to Food Fair @ Suntec city. Had dumplings, ice-cream, Grass Jelly, sausage, otah etc
- Reached home and watch TV.

Sunday
=====
- Denver went swimming lesson with hubby.
- Visit mum and had lunch at her place.
- Shopping at Takashimaya. (bought a present for neighbour's new born baby and hubby help to buy PSP for a friend at Far East Shopping Mall).
- Had dinner at AMK coffeeshop and visit hubby's god-parents with parents in law.


Seems like I had a rather pack weekend... gosh.. am I tried..

Tomorrow and Tuesday will be the DR exercise.. hopefully this time will be smooth and would not have any issues like last year. (*keeping my fingers cross)... Sighz.. I think I'll be even busier this coming week..

No comments:

Post a Comment