Friday, September 05, 2008

~ Terrible Week ~

It's been a terrible week after coming back from the chalet.

Many issues crop up at work.. apart from the late night meeting, the outsource contractors did not work on the accounts correctly. A lot of time is spent troubleshooting and analyzing the cause. Taiwan has also been giving me pressure on a new hire issue yesterday and today. I had to contact my US colleague to assist. In addition, I was also being notified that I will soon be involved in the monthly paging rotation due to shortage of analysts. I wonder if I can manage it...

Today is also Norman's last day of work... sighz.. losing another good friend and colleague. I believe many more will go too....

Been working and sleeping really late... hope I get a more relaxing weekend and get ready to battle for a new week!

No comments:

Post a Comment