Sunday, September 06, 2009

~ Birthday Present - Belated ~

This is an out-dated post.. I was on Medical leave for the past 2 days due to consistent diarrhea and tummy upset. To make things worse, my period also pick to come at the wrong time. Haiz...:*( I went to see the doctor twice as I have been feeling weak and hence did not have the mood to update my blog.

Finally felt better today although my stomach still feel a little bloated.. but I have to try to enjoy the next few days as Hubby will be flying off to Manila next Wednesday and we have taken Monday and Tuesday off to keep the children company for this September School holidays.

Just a quick recap from my previous post, I got my new Samsung S8003 Jet. :D Paid $198 for it and am really happy with it. The phone is slim and light with crystal clear bright display. Although I'm still not too used with the full touchscreen feature, it is quite easy to manage so far. Hubby also got me a very nice heart-shape handphone strape from his last business trip to go along with it. :) Love it Soooo MUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment