Wednesday, September 02, 2009

~ Indigestion ~

I had an episode of having a fish bone stuck in my throat yesterday during dinner time. It was bad.. The bone didn't went down nor did I manage to vomit it out. I stuff myself with Kuey and food but it didn't help. I felt uncomfortable for the entire night and eventually feel sick. Feeling cold and weak and hit off to bed early.

I felt better this morning and went to work as usual. After Hubby's Birthday treat at Kuishin-bo on Monday, my colleagues also treat me to a Porridge lunch buffet at Raffles Marina today. The food was nice but I started to feel unwell when I got home. Not sure if I have over-ate... Probably too many days of good food?? My stomach has been growling and I felt bloated. Diarrhea also started to kick in and I couldn't control it. It's all watery and I really mess up the toilet bowl. Disgusting!!!!

Luckily hubby is around and we headed off to the clinic. Doctor advised that I am having an indijestion and prescribed me medicine.. :( Throughout the night, I went to ls 3 more times and I felt pain in my ass. Feeling hungry.. but couldn't eat much for now. Got an MC for tomorrow... hopefully I feel better soon.. :(

*PS: I got my new HP today!!! Samsung S8003 Jet! YEAH!!! The only good news so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment