Monday, August 31, 2009

~ Happy Birthday to Me! ~


HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It's my birthday *again. :) It has been a happening year for me so far. Still, among the 'unfortunate' things that have happen, I still feel very blessed with the little happiness that exist around me.

Denver is finishing his school earlier today as tomorrow is Teacher's Day. Hubby and I took a day off and we all went out.. (Urmm.. All except Gladys as she is ill). Although it's my birthday, Denver eventually enjoyed the most. We went straight to Suntec City and spent $30 on Animal Kaiser card games. Next, we had lunch at Kuishin-bo. Yummy..My favourite!!






























After a heavy lunch buffet, Denver had his chance with the camera and try to take a picture of me and hubby. First attempt, fingers caught in the view!
2nd chance, didn't give us signal and Daddy is not ready!
3rd try, not too bad... Finally manage to take a good shot! :)
Denver seems to have lots of fun today. Eat alot, played alot :) I felt bad that Gladys couldn't join in.. so we went to buy the Ponyo Ponyo DVD for her! She always get excited whenever she saw the previews outside the CD stall. Some people used to mention to me that she looks like Ponyo too. We went back to pick her in the evening and took her to Compass Point. She played at the arcade and also choose my Birthday cake.. Gladys wanted a princess printed cake but there isn't any today... Only Transformers... :( Eventually we settled for a normal Chocolate cake.

Denver drew me a Birthday card too. :) A simple card but with lots of love. :) Love it! Cake, Card, Happy Birthday Song, my love ones with me... What more will I ask for?


I have been very fortunate to have my love ones with me.. Thank you for EVERYTHING! I LOVE YOU ALL TOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment