Friday, August 28, 2009

~ Cat in the House! ~

A small cat got into the house this morning while I was working... I got a scare when I suddenly hear a cat purring... and there it was in the kitchen starring at me... YEAKS! Well.. the kitten looks more scared than I am and it quickly went to hide under the table.

I tried to slowly 'invite' it out of the house with the broom stick but no luck.. :( Ah!!!!!!! Luckily the kitten was quiet and well behaved. It just hide in the kitchen corner under the table throughout the whole afternoon while I work. When hubby finally comes home in the evening, he managed to carry it out of the house. Amazingly the kitten keep running back in and we had to carry it out to the stairs. Somehow I feel bad though for not able to keep it cos I'm not sure if it has an owner since it has no collar. But I can't keep it as well since we have kids at home.. I can only hope kitty can find its way back to where it came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment