Wednesday, August 26, 2009

~ Family Trip Booked! ~

Hubby was recently back in Singapore from his 2nd Manila work trip a couple of days ago. I missed him so much.. It was so tiring for me when he was missing in action. The kids were also happy to see their Daddy back. Daddy always brings back presents for them... :) This time round was a shirt, a Naruto watch, a globe for Denver and many Balloons, Plasticine, Colour pencils, Mickey Mouse birthday deco for Gladys. I also got a nice handphone strap. :) Denver finally gets to get out of the house and not being cope at home. He also went back to his swimming lesson after recovering from a broken arm.


The other major thing that happened was planning for our year end vacation trip to Manila-Cebu. There were some issues earlier on with confirming exactly WHO are the people going. Initially the plan was only my family and my inlaws. Somehow things got complicated. Anyway, that was beyond my control and I can only tell myself to look on the bright side and make best of whatever is going to come.


Hubby and I are closely monitoring the ticket price from Cebu Pacific Air (http://www.cebupacificair.com/) as it was fluctuating. The other day I saw it was priced at $129 per pax from SG to Cebu (transit at Manila). In just 1 day, it raised by more than $100!!!!


Luckily, I saw a promotion offer on the website (30% discount from usual price) due to the Halloween Special yesterday. We managed to grab the cheaper tickets today after staying up past midnight to make our bookings online. The Air ticket Price is about $1800 for 6 pax. It was SO tiring!! But lucky we did stay up as the cheaper tickets were gone in no time. The next morning, I was told by my pinoy colleague that the cebupacificair website was down this morning. HA!

Next step is planning on the itinerary and which hotel to stay. I'm hoping this trip would be a refreshing one.. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment