Saturday, August 22, 2009

~ Weekend work ~

It's an 'EXCITING' saturday! After all the planning and meetings, the SG Data Centre is going through expansion starting this weekend. I have been working for the past few days and nights making sure our colleagues who are working on the tasks are clear with the instructions.

Woke up early in the morning and logon to my laptop to check the status of the work. It went fairly well and we are ahead of schedule! Completing the work which was scheduled for tomorrow. :) There was a few entries that needed rectification and the only major hiccup is part of the replication didn't went through for the final batch. Luckily my US lead was online and he was able to get assistance from the support team to clear the malforms.

Everything should work well now. I'm waiting for further updates and confirmation after the servers have booted up. Which will be in another couple of more hours later. *Keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment