Monday, September 21, 2009

~ Happy 7th Year Anniversary ~

Today is our 7th Wedding Anniversary! It's a pity Hubby is away though... Anyway, I was happy to receive a phone call from Hubby at midnight.. We wished each other Happy Anniversary and that's about that. :) Well, at least he remembered and it's the thoughts that counts.

I spent the rest of this special day with the children. Morning was breakfast at MacDonalds (@ Rivervale Plaza). They had their favourite pancakes. milo and harshbrowns.. Not to forget - Balloons!! Pink for Gladys and Green for Denver! Their favourite colour!



Lunch was Chicken rice at Compass Point - Kopitiam.. We spent some time at the Library and I also took this opportunity to apply library cards for Denver and Gladys. It is soooo convenient now that I just need to complete the Member registration at the machine. Their personal card are generated immediately. Woooo.. Upon borrowing 4 books at the same day, we also got a free tote bag each. :D


We took the train back home and nap again for the afternoon.. Initially, I intend to take them out for dinner nearby as my inlaws did not cook tonight. Unfortunately, it started to rain again... :( Darnz... I am stuck at home. Ah well, it's getting late and I had to make instant noodles again with eggs and luncheon meat. After dinner, I quickly packed the clothings and stuff... waited until the rain has stop and quickly took the children back to Bsil place to stay for the next few nights.

It's another working day tomorrow and I'm going back to the office after MIA for the past week! 3-4 days to seeing Hubby! Happy Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment