Tuesday, November 17, 2009

~ Health Screening & Big Bang ~

Went for my Health Screening at Parkway (@ the Arcade). First time there and I was impressed with the clinic settings.. I was asked to fill in a form and another lady showed me where are the lockers and toilets. I took my urine sample, changed to the robes they provided (Nicely packed in plastic). The waiting area is also very clean with nice seats, tables... a big TV and a computer while we were waiting.

Other than that, I had a looooong waiting time. There are a lot of people and the sequence at which tests you will be doing is unknown. Some can be doing their blood test first, while others go for their ECGs etc. Lucky for me, they called me to take my blood first and I get to have my breakfast after fasting for more than 12 hours! HUNGRY! Good to see that there are a selection of white or wholemeal bread, jam, butter, cereal, milk, milo etc...... ^_^

After eating, it's another few rounds of waiting.... and waiting.... and waiting.... before I finally did my ECG, Vision test, Height & Weight measurements, X-ray and seeing the lady doctor for body assessment. Total waiting time : nearly 3 hours!!! -___-

Lesson learnt: Not to schedule health assessment at Year End.

oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo


Denver got his VCD that was taken during his K2 Graduation Concert. (we paid $65 for the costumes and the CD copy of the conert).

oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo


I just had an accident.. bang my forehead on the top kitchen shelf while trying to keep an item. :( The hit was very hard and it was awfully painful!!! *CRY Sniff Sniff.. Hubby and the kids came to see what happened since I was crying out loud. Denver has been really nice and sayang me asking if I am ok. He also asked if I felt better and that I should rest. Gladys on the other hand ran to grab some medicine for me to apply.. So sweet.. I will be expecting the bump on my head to take days before it eventually recover. :( Darnz...

oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

After resting for awhile, we went out to buy tickets ($2 each) for this weekend activity near my block (Blk 159) "Movies Under the Stars". This time round there will be buffet dinner and lucky draw. The selected movie is "UP" which Denver & Gladys has watched before. However, Denver wants to watch it again and so we bought 7 tickets so that my Bsil and her kids can come to join in the fun too. (Moreover, Jasper & Royston will be bunking in with us this weekend and Denver is sooo looking forward to it). :D

No comments:

Post a Comment