Wednesday, June 08, 2011

~ KDrama - Best Love/Lie to Me ~

I have been following a few Korean Dramas lately which has been keeping myself entertained throughout the week. Best Love (The Greatest Love) is about the love story between Goo Ae Jung (ex-celebrity of a girl band) and top star Dokko Jin. I was attracted to the drama as the interactions between the two leads were hilarious. With Pil Joo (oriental medical doctor) falling in love with Ae Jung and Se Ri (Ae Jung's ex-band mate) developing interest with Pil Joo and having a fake love relationship with Dokko Jin, the drama takes on a different turn. Dokko Jin eventually realised his love for Ae Jung and I am looking forward to see how these 2 cute, loving leads will get through under the public media attention and if Dokko Jin can manage his medical condition.


Somehow I only started to follow Lie to Me after episode 7. Yoon Eun Hye and Kang Ji Hwan are one of my favourite kdrama actor and actress and I like their couple combination in this series. Hyun Ki Joon (Kang Ji Hwan) is a CEO of a hotel while Gong Ah Jung (Yoon Eun Hye) is a Ministry of Culture officer. Through a series of situations and lies, both of them were mistaken to be married. With the re-appearance of Ki Joon's brother and ex-fiancee, the relationship between Ah Jung and Ki Joon complicates further.


I can't wait to read how the ending of both dramas will be. Yet on the other hand, I am hoping that it will not end so soon. :) Hahaha.. Contradicting isn't it. Hopefully both shows will be aired in Singapore soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment