Sunday, September 30, 2007

~ Singapore Zoo ~

It's a sunny day and we are going to the Zoo! Hmmm.. when was my last visit?? I think at least 7 years ago and this should be my second visit in 30 years! I woke up early, packed the stuff, dress up the kids and we are ready! Picked my brother and HJ at Compass Point and off we go! Denver is so happy.. I'm happy too. :D

Thanks to my brother, we got free entrance tickets and only pay a children ticket fare for Denver. We saw the White Tigers, Polar Bears, Giraffes, Elephants, Lions, Monkeys and many many more.. Went for 2 shows and had lunch at KFC. Luckily we have extra clothings for Denver and he was able to play with the water at the playground.. I even got myself a little gift before we left..:p

This trip is definitely more exciting compared to the Jurong Bird Park. There were more animals and the shows were more entertaining. Personally, I enjoyed the Elephant show. Very interesting. Of course, Denver is the happiest.. :)

Back home, I realise we did not have a group photo taken! Ah well.. it's hard to take one especially with Gladys not focusing.. At least I got some photos taken with my brother. :) Hmm.. suddenly I missed my childhood days... the good old times when my brother used to take me out, talk through late nights, watch Jap shows, sing, read comics and so much more .. Sighz...

No comments:

Post a Comment