Friday, September 28, 2007

~ T.G.I.F ~

It's Friday! Last day of the month and I got my new pay after promotion! :D Long weekend ahead as I took leave on 1st Oct (Children's Day).


Denver had his 1st Children's day celebration in school today. As usual, he got a goodie bag home. There are quite a lot of stuff inside I must say.. (Of course! Parents are paying a higher price - "school fees" for it :p ). Ok..back to the goodie bag... there are chocolates, jellies, sweets, stickers, yoyo, colourpapers and even a pair of socks! Hmmm.. the socks are too small for Denver though. (Too bad he got big feet :S). Well, at least it's white.. I can save it for Gladys. :)

"Mummy, these stickers for you!"

***
"Huh?? Mummy also got Children's Day present?"

***
"The stickers are girl girl one.. I am a boy!"

***

I took a peek at the stickers and they are all Barbie and Princess collection.. heheh.. no wonder he's not interested.

Hubby went to the wake tonight to help out.. so I am home alone with the kids again. Had some free time for housework after Gladys snuggle to bed. Still, I have to keep Master Denver company.. No extra homework for him today as he wrote better this time. At least I can see his effort and hopefully he keeps it up.. 加油!

He played PS1, I helped him make paper plane, frog, boat and shirt with his colour papers.. pasted his Princess stickers collection on the sticker book, read him story books... and finally it's Bed Time! Sweet dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment