Monday, December 24, 2007

~ Holiday Mood ~

Christmas is around the corner and many people are on vacation. I too have been taking days off and enjoying my long weekends.. another 3 working days and it's going to be a new year! How time flies....

So what have I been busy with lately? Looking after my kids, watching "换换爱"on Youtube, playing with Facebook and packing up the house in the middle of the night. I have been throwing a lot of stuff.. and all these work are to prepare for the CNY which is coming very soon in early Feb (Only about 7 weeks to go!) ... I like to do cleaning work especially when I am home alone and when it is raining.. :p The smell of the rain and breeze from the wind really gives me energy... heheh... Well.. I managed to pack bit by bit here and there.. (although there are some more to go..) ..The only things that I hope hubby can help me with are the Windows, Ceiling Fans and toilets... Not too much to ask for huh.. :p

Anyway, Denver has been attending swimming lessons every Sunday for about 2 months now.. Yesterday, he got a Christmas present from his swimming instructor. We were also told that he may need to change to a different class if he is progressing well. That's nice. Later that evening, Chunho & Ruru invited us to their Christmas party.. Denver was very excited and keep asking if there are presents.. Kids... They are the happiest lot during this time of the year. :D The food was good.. There were buffet served plus Turkey, Beef, Honey-baked ham, Wine, Log cake etc... Really ate a lot! Denver on the other hand was busy playing... he can't wait to open his presents the first thing he got home. He loves all of them and happily put them in his room. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment