Tuesday, December 25, 2007

~ Merry Christmas! ~


For consequtive 3 nights I have been indulging in Christmas party food... First was at Chunho's place... Yesterday evening was at Steven's house where they too have cater buffet (from Standford). There were rice, lamb, prawns, small cakes, fruit platter, smoked salmon, beef, cupcakes, wine etc... Hasn't been visiting Steven's place for a year and I must say his house has been renovating every year.. :) Each time I go there will be something different... A new coat of paint each year and this time, they revamp their toilets, dining table lights and bedroom. A very neat and tidy place. I hope my house has lesser stuff.. as long as it is easy to maintain.. I am happy. :)




Just returned from my bro-in-law's house after another round of Christmas dinner. We ordered KFC, Pizza, Honey-baked Ham (2kg) and bought bread, Log-cake and Otah. My inlaws made curry and chicken wings... It is a small family affair and only a few closed ones are invited. We ate a lot while enjoying the cable TV programs.... the kids went to play with their Christmas presents while the adults chit-chat.. Gladys being too young just kept herself busy walking around and 'Mum-Mum'... hehehe... She started walking last week and has been roaming around the house ever since..

Christmas is coming to an end and next week we are going to welcome a New Year... 6 more days before we say bye bye to 2007!

No comments:

Post a Comment