Sunday, August 02, 2009

~ Pre-Birthday Dinner at XinWang HK Cafe ~

A couple of months back, I joined the membership of XinWang HK Cafe. During my birthday month, there will be some discounts and a free gift. Since Hubby will be away from Singapore next week to work again, we decided to have our dinner there today to use up the voucher.

The children like to sit on the sofa couch. Big space and they can move around. Most importantly, Denver always enjoy drinking the Milo Dinosaur.

Denver attempted to use my Blackberry to take some photos of me. Not too bad la. He also pretended to look AMAZED by the Milo Dinosaur. hahhaha

I ordered fried rice and the kids shared a bowl of noodles.. Ummm, I don't really find the food fantastic and I was still feeling hungry after my meal. So we ordered more food to keep our stomach filled. haha

It's going to be sometime before the children can go out "gai gai" without their Daddy at home ah... I can only bring them to places where it is easily accessible by MRT/LRT and not too far or crowded for me to manage.

After dinner, we went back home. There was a National Day Dinner event at the open field opposite my flat. I brought the kids over to see the crowd... and there are a lot of people! Too Hot inside too... The children are only interested with the flashing colourful light bars that a lady is selling at the front of the tentage. I bought 2 for $7... and they carry their pretty, flashing light 'wands' home.

Denver was too excited to sleep as he is waiting to see the fireworks which is suppose to be the grand finale of the Dinner event. I decided to bring him down around 11 plus to wait for the fireworks... but as I just got out of the house, Boom Boom Boom!!! It has already started!!! Ahhh.. I quickly take Denver and we end up watching at our neighbours' house who happens to have a window view of the Fireworks. :p

Enough excitement for a day and Denver can finally sleep now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment