Sunday, November 01, 2009

~ Gathering ~

Today is lunch cum gathering at Jason's house. Hubby took this time to catch up with his old pals while I keep Gladys entertained. Denver has his PSP to keep him busy.



Now you See Me!


Now you Don't! :D


The Serious look when watching TV


Lunch was great! Auntie cooks really well and I ate a lot. :p Gladys was bored after lunch... basically walking and running around, playing with the bed. I asked for some papers and pen and she sat down to write and draw. That surely kept her occupied for some time.

Upon reaching home, she played with the small whiteboard. I drew a picture of her and Denver and she likes it so much that she is not willing to erase it off. Hahaha

Hubby is flying off to Manila tomorrow morning... can't help feeling sad. Although it's the sixth time he is travelling, I still miss him. It's always good to have him around the house and feeling his presence. Many things to work on while he is away... Planning for our vacation is the main thing on my head for now. There's so much to do in November!

No comments:

Post a Comment