Friday, May 14, 2010

~ A sweet email from Denver's teacher ~

There will be a "Meet the Parents" session next Saturday to share and review the students' performance. Unfortunately, we will be at the chalet and unable to meet Denver's Form teacher and MT teacher. I wrote an email to enquire what we should take note for Denver and I was pleasantly surprise to receive this.... ^_^
That really brightens my day. I even forwarded the email to Hubby immediately. :) Denver got his papers back and he did pretty well for his mid-year examinations too, scoring over 90 marks for all his subjects. Double the happiness! :D I am really glad and told Denver what Mrs Thaifur has complimented in her email. ^_^

Great Job Denver! Daddy and Mummy feel so PROUD of you! Keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment