School holidays have already started since Monday and there are a lot of things that I need to do or prepare.
- Clear the old school books and notes.
- Wash the school shoes and bag.
- Collect 2nd-hand textbooks
- Purchase new school books, stationaries and shoes for Denver
- Go for Dental
- Buy and wrap Christmas presents
- Pack and get ready for Chalet (next week)
I'm also planning to do some pre-spring cleaning in December! Which one should I start first? I am so tired recently that my mind and body just do not wish to think or move. Decemeber is definitely going to be busy but fun with the Christmas holidays around the corner. :)