Sunday, October 21, 2007

~ Love & Anger ~

oOo ~ L.O.V.E ~ oOo

Gladys is getting cuter.. She is learning and picking new things as each day pass by. As usual, while the kids were still in bed, I woke up earlier this morning to get their breakfast ready. *ling*ling*ling*...it's the sound of the bells from Gladys' ankle bracelet.. which means she is awake! I went out of the kitchen and Gladys was already crawling her way out of the bedroom and towards the living room! Oh My! She knows how to get down from the mattress on her own! (without getting hurt). Most of the time... she likes to 'crawl' down from the mattress with her head first.. where she may end up having a big bump if no one was looking.. so we have been teaching her to turn around and legs down first.. She finally got it! :D

Gladys has been talking a lot lately.. "one, two, eight", "拿", "ma ma", "mum mum"....... hmmm.. when will you start to call Mummy? :p Later tonight, she saw Denver gor gor brushing his teeth and starts poking her index finger into her mouth trying to inmitate her brother brushing too! hahhaha .. so cute!

oOo ~ A.N.G.E.R ~ oOo

Sometimes, Gladys really makes my blood pressure goes up.. Tonight, she has done it again. Why? She refused to sleep!

8.15pm - 1st attempt to cradle her to bed.. She took out the pacifier and starts kicking.. Okay.. maybe you still want to play. So I took out a box of toys and we played for awhile.

8.45pm - 2nd attempt. Again she refused to sleep! Kicked and cry...Fine! I was getting frastrated. Carried her out and put her directly in the playpen while I make a wind mill for Denver and wrapped up a present. She too was getting unhappy staying in the playpen for too long. So hubby carried her to "rest" on our bed in the bedroom.. She was actively crawling around instead of resting.. :( So we used our bodies as "human block" to prevent Gladys from crawling out of the bed.

9.30pm - still no sign of sleeping.. hmm.. Maybe she's hungry. Fed her a bottle of milk, change her diapers and my 3rd attempt to cradle her to bed...... She took out her pacifier and starts kicking and crying again...Failed :( This time, I carried her in my arms and walked around the house hoping she falls asleep like the previous occasion. 5, 10, 15 minutes past.. Not working.. URGHHHHHHH

9.45pm - I'm tired.. decided to put her down on her bed and let her crawl all she wants.. By now, I can sense Gladys is not as active anymore cos her crawling space has reduced..she is just making circles within the confined area. Waited, waited and waited.. I think I fall asleep for awhile and before I know it.. she is finally in dreamland! 10.15pm.. Thank goodness!

Well, sometimes you love them, sometimes you don't.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment