Monday, March 10, 2008

~ Visit to T3 ~

Every Sunday morning, Hubby and Denver will go swimming... and I am left home alone with Gladys. She used to wave them Goodbye.. but recently, she will rush to grab her shoes.. initiating that she wants to go out too. When I put her shoes back, she will go grab again.. this went to and fro a couple of times and I finally gave in. Putting aside the household chores, I took her down for a 15mins walk.. She ran around the playground and walked on the foot path. Too bad we did not see any cats/dogs for her to "Oh!! OOo" ... :p

It has been awhile since I last took a picture of her..... Later in the afternoon, I saw her standing silently along the sofa.. I quickly grab my mobile phone... she is watching TV and making 'kuey' at the same time. :p Her face starts to look stern as she "Uhmmm" her way through..



It was a tiring Sunday... I did not manage to catch a good nap because the kids are wide awake.. Gladys could not sleep and I have to keep them entertained.. :( Play toys, colouring, drawing, feeding... Tired!!! I had no choice but to strive on... After dinner, we had a walk at Compass Point. The intial idea was to go there for awhile and return home to rest. There was a change of plans when Jo is leaving for London that evening. Barry and I decided to go send her off and at the same time re-visit T3 again. :D

The kids are extremely happy! We were lucky to get a carpark near the entrance. T3 is new, clean and the crowd is alright. We had Mr Bean soya milk and pancakes. Yummy :D We headed towards the departure hall and there is a Big Orchid Propellar-like Fan which was turning around, up and down. The kids were so amazed and Denver wanted to take a photo with it. We had a look of Nice shots there.

** gor gor.. don't squeeze my face leh **

** That's more comfortable :D **
























Jo arrived shortly and quickly check-in. She is kinda worried about her trip.. still it is a good opportunity and we hope she enjoys her trip. :) After all, not many will have that chance to go.. I had mine once to the US 3 years back.. and I doubt there will be a 2nd chance. Well..Time to go... Of course, the kids need to take pictures with their "Gu Gu" :D .. Kiss Goodbye.. Muak!!

No comments:

Post a Comment