Friday, May 23, 2008

~ Singapore Expo ~

Yeah! It's friday again :) It has been a tough week and I'm glad its weekend! Hubby bought me 4 tops from Bossini lately.. all are below $20 so I am kinda happy. They are casual wear and I can wear them on my trip to KL :p

Today marks the start of the Great Singapore Sales! Tomorrow is Family Day and I heard there is a water show in Boat quay tonight! Wow.. we can sure expect a lot of people everywhere! We went to Singapore Expo today.. There are many good exhibitions there right now... like Popular, Food Fair, Robinson Birthday bash, Adiddas etc....

We bought some assessment books for Denver and headed to the Food fair. We tasted a lot of food and drinks samples.. This time round, the food fair has displayed more varieties and we bought meat balls, drinks, ice-cream, packet noodles, Acticol and Nestles cereals.. Hubby got so much stuff to carry! We also managed to pop by Robinson sale at Hall 7...I have been to Expo a couple of times... but this is the first time I went to Hall 7. :)

Overall, it was fruitful but tiring trip... even right here as I am writing this, my eyes can't help shutting down. Time for bed... Yawnz...

No comments:

Post a Comment