Saturday, February 14, 2009

~ Cooking Time! ~

I always wanted to try cooking... especially as the kids are growing older. I only know how to make instant noodles, eggs and canned food. Yesterday I finally cook my own rice using the multi-tier steamer (After 32 years!). I opened up a can of luncheon meat and also tried steam egg too... The whole meal took me about 30 minutes to prepare and ready to eat.


Final outcome, not too bad for the first time attempt. The rice is just nice...urmmm.. except that I mis-calculated and cooked too much rice. The steam egg was not salty enough too. I guess I was on a cautious side on the amount of salt to put in. Well, that can be overcome with adding a bit of Soy sauce. :D

Good attempt. I'll try something else next time :p

No comments:

Post a Comment